BOOST KEY FACTORS FOR INCREASING BLOOD FLOW
Nitrosigine can help you take your workouts and training to the next level.1 Nitrosigine plays a critical role in boosting key factors for increasing blood flow during exercise.2 Blood flow is critical during resistance and endurance training because it allows oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to working muscles. Enhanced blood flow is important both intra-workout and post-workout as it has been shown to help with muscle growth and recovery.
In preclinical studies, Nitrosigine increased blood vessel relaxation, thereby increasing blood flow, almost 5x more than regular arginine HCl.3
In a clinical study, Nitrosigine significantly increased nitric oxide (NO) levels.4 Nitric oxide has been shown to be a key factor in generating greater blood flow and vasodilation in working muscles.5
Nitrosigine significantly improves blood protein levels that represent a large range of important physiological functions and play critical roles in a variety of cellular processes. Nitrosigine is clinically shown to demonstrate significant increases in areas such as vasodilation, cognitive function, and much more. Kallistatin, a blood protein known as a potent vasodilator, and afamin, a blood protein that enhances cognitive function, both showed significant increases of 32% and 46% respectively.6
Nitrosigine consists of a patented complex of bonded arginine and silicon that help enhance nitric oxide levels.4 Arginine is an amino acid used by the body to produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide dilates blood vessels and increases blood flow. Furthermore, Nitrosigine enhances blood silicon levels after a single dose.7 Silicon strengthens and enhances flexibility of arterial walls, helping to increase blood flow.
1. Komorowski J, Perez Ojalvo S. A pharmacokinetic evaluation of the duration of effect of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate and arginine hydrochloride in healthy adult males. The FASEB Journal. 2016; 30(1) Supplement 690.17.
2. Rood-Ojalvo S, Sandler D, Veledar E, Komorowski J. The benefits of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate as a workout ingredient. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015; 12(Suppl 1):P14.
3. Proctor SD, Vine DF, Russell JC. A novel complex of arginine-silicate improves micro- and macrovascular function and inhibits glomerular sclerosis in insulin-resistant JCR: LA cp rats. Diabetologia 2005; 48:1925-1932.
4. Kalman DS, Feldman S, Samson A, Krieger DR. A clinical evaluation to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of an inositol-stabilized arginine silicate dietary supplement in healthy adult males. Clinical Pharm: Adv and Applica. 2015; 7:103-109.
5. Kalman DS, Feldman S, Samson A, Krieger DR. A clinical evaluation to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of an inositol-stabilized arginine silicate dietary supplement in healthy adult males. FASEB Journal. 2014; 28:LB 418.
6. Komorowski J, Rood-Ojalvo S, El-Sohemy A. Arginine silicate supplementation decreases markers of cardiovascular, renal and metabolic dysfunction and increases markers of vasodilation and cardiovascular health in healthy adult males. FASEB Journal. 2015; 29:748.2.
7. Proctor SD, Vine DF, Russell JC. Metabolic effects of a novel silicate inositol complex of the nitric oxide precursor arginine in the obese insulin-resistant JCR: LA-cp rat. Metabolism Clinical and Experimental. 2007; (56):1318-1325.
8. N21 H, 2015: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to determine the effects of Nitrosigine® on lean body mass and arm circumference in weight-training adult males. (N21 Data on file)